I like the idea of a stack of brownies, cant believe I had never thought of it before.
I got the idea from a Nigella Lawson book - the boys are allowed to choose the type of birthday cake they have (within reason!) and the brownie stack is pretty popular!
I hope you made the brownies in your dressing gown, and swished your hair around in a provocative manner while you were making them.
yes I have a satin dressing gown especially for making brownies in. And I invited round all my Sloane Ranger friends to help us eat them too
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the idea of a stack of brownies, cant believe I had never thought of it before.
I got the idea from a Nigella Lawson book - the boys are allowed to choose the type of birthday cake they have (within reason!) and the brownie stack is pretty popular!
I hope you made the brownies in your dressing gown, and swished your hair around in a provocative manner while you were making them.
yes I have a satin dressing gown especially for making brownies in. And I invited round all my Sloane Ranger friends to help us eat them too
Post a Comment